Traditional Chinese Medicinal Materials Radix Rehmanniae Recen
Rehmannia glutinosa, Chinese medicine name. Fresh or dried root tuber of rehm Rehm,annia glutinosa Libosch. of Scrophulariaceae. Digging in autumn, removing reed heads, fibrous roots and silt, fresh or processed. Divided into fresh rehmannia root, dried rehmannia root and prepared rehmannia root. Mainly distributed in Hubei, Zhejiang, Taiwan Province, Sichuan, Southwest China and Guangxi provinces. It is cultivated all over China and abroad.
1. Fresh Rehmannia glutinosa: clearing heat and promoting salivation, cooling blood and stopping bleeding.
2. Dried rehmannia: clearing heat and cooling blood, nourishing yin and generating fluid.
3. Rehmannia glutinosa: enriching blood and nourishing yin, replenishing essence and filling marrow.
1. Fresh Rehmannia glutinosa: used for yin injury due to fever, crimson tongue and polydipsia, fever and toxin, vomiting blood, bleeding and sore throat.
2. Dried Rehmannia glutinosa: It is used for entering blood in the camp due to heat, causing fever and spots, vomiting blood, bleeding, yin injury due to fever, polydipsia, constipation due to Tianjin injury, and sore throat.
3. Radix Rehmanniae Preparata: used for blood deficiency and chlorosis, palpitation, menoxenia, metrorrhagia and bleeding, yin deficiency of liver and kidney, soreness and weakness of waist and knees, bone steaming and hot flashes, night sweat and spermatorrhea, thirst quenching due to internal heat, dizziness, tinnitus, and premature gray hair.
1. There is more than one blood after abortion: one money at the end of the stone, and half a light of raw rehmannia juice. Take three or five clothes a day, taking the bed as the degree. ("San Ji Lu")
2. Hematemesis and bloodletting: Picrorhiza and Radix Rehmanniae are equally divided. For the end, the pig bile pill is big, and when lying down, there are fifty pills under Maohua soup. ("Puji Fang")
3. Dry mouth and impatient heart: 52 pieces of Radix Rehmanniae Preparata, three pieces of water, one and a half pieces of fried, divided into three servings, taken in one day. ("Shenghuifang")
4, vomiting blood: turtle shell, clam powder, one or two (fried yellow), prepared rehmannia root, one or two (dried in the sun). At the end. Two yuan per serving, and tea after eating. ("San Ji Lu")
Usage and dosage
1. Fresh Rehmannia glutinosa, 12 ~ 30g.
2. 10-15g of dried rehmannia glutinosa.
3. Rehmannia glutinosa, 9 ~ 15g
Collection and processing
Digging in autumn, removing reed heads, fibrous roots and sediment, fresh or processed.
1. Fresh Rehmannia glutinosa and dried Rehmannia glutinosa: remove impurities, wash, moisten, cut into thick slices and dry.
2. Rehmannia glutinosa: (1) Take rehmannia glutinosa, stew it with wine until the wine is completely absorbed, take it out, air dry it until the mucus on the skin is slightly dry, cut it into thick pieces or blocks, and dry it. (30 ~ 50 kg of yellow wine is used for every 100kg of rehmannia glutinosa. (2) Take rehmannia glutinosa, steam it until it is black and moist, take it out, and when it is about 80% dry, cut it into thick pieces or blocks and dry it.
Store in a ventilated and dry place to prevent mildew and moth.