niu zhi wholesale natural organic dried oregano leaves oregano spices
Oregano, the name of traditional Chinese medicine. Is the whole grass of origanum vulgare L., a labiatae plant. It is distributed in the southwest and Shaanxi, Gansu, Xinjiang, Jiangsu, Anhui, Zhejiang, Jiangxi, Fujian, Taiwan Province, Henan, Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong and Tibet. It has the effects of relieving exterior syndrome, regulating qi, clearing away summer heat and promoting diuresis. Commonly used for common cold, fever, heatstroke, fullness of chest diaphragm, abdominal pain, diarrhea, dysentery, jaundice, edema, leukorrhagia, infantile malnutrition, measles, itchy skin, sore and swelling, and traumatic injury.
Explaining exterior syndrome, regulating qi, clearing away summer heat and promoting diuresis.
It can be used for treating common cold, fever, heatstroke, fullness of chest diaphragm, abdominal pain, diarrhea, jaundice, edema, leukorrhagia, infantile malnutrition, measles, itchy skin, sore and swelling, and traumatic injury.
1. Treatment of cold, fever and vomiting: 9g of Poxiang, 6g of Perilla and loquat leaves, and 3g of Juncus effuses. Take decocted water three times a day. (Guizhou Folk Medicine)
2. Antipyretic: Appropriate amount of oregano. Make tea to drink. (Xinjiang Chinese Herbal Medicine Handbook)
3. Treatment of leucorrhea: five herbs and sulfur each 9g. Decoct with water. (Shaanxi Chinese Herbal Medicine)
4. Treatment of skin itching due to damp heat: Manpoxiang (fresh grass) 250g. Decoct and wash. (Guizhou Folk Medicine)
5. Treatment of multiple abscesses: oregano and Celastrus orbiculatus each 30g. Half water and wine, tofu stew. ("Fujian Medicine Records")
Usage and dosage
Oral administration: decoction, 3-9g, large dose to 15-30g; Or make tea.
Appropriate amount, decocted and washed; Or fresh products are pounded.
Collection and processing
From July to August, cut up the aerial parts before flowering, or uproot the whole grass, shake off the sediment, and use it or tie it to dry it.
Take the raw materials, remove impurities, wash them with water, moisten them slightly, cut them into pieces, air dry them, and sieve them to remove dust.
Store in a ventilated and dry place to prevent mildew and moth.