Ge gen High Quality Dried Pueraria lobata kudzu root
Pueraria, the name of traditional Chinese medicine. It is the dry root of leguminous plant Pueraria lobata. In autumn and winter, they were cut into thick or small pieces while fresh; dry. Sweet, spicy and cool. It has the functions of relieving muscle, reducing fever, penetrating rash, promoting body fluid and relieving thirst, Promoting Yang and stopping diarrhea. It is often used for fever, neck and back pain, measles, fever, thirst, yin deficiency, diarrhea, diarrhea and spleen deficiency.
It can relieve muscle and fever, penetrate rash, generate fluid and quench thirst, raise Yang and stop diarrhea
It is used for fever, neck and back pain, measles, fever, thirst, yin deficiency, diarrhea, diarrhea and spleen deficiency
1. Qi headache and heat: wash the pueraria root, mash a large cup of juice, combine the black beans, fry for six minutes, remove the dross, take it separately, and sweat out. No sweat. If the heart is hot, add Gardenia ten(《 Sheng Hui Fang)
2. Prevention of fever: two liters of kudzu powder, one liter of Rehmannia glutinosa and half liter of Xiangchi. For the scattered. After each meal, drink rice and take Fangcun dagger, three times a day. Take five when you are sick（ Pang an Chang (treatise on Febrile Diseases).
3. Keep out miasma: take a small cup of raw Pueraria juice to remove heat, poison and gas(《 Sheng Hui Fang).
4. Irritability, heat and thirst: four taels of kudzu powder, first soak half a liter of corn in water, percolate out overnight, mix well and cook porridge(《 Sheng Hui Fang).
5. Retching: Pueraria tamping juice, take a liter, Huang(《 Behind the elbow》).
Usage and dosage:Decoction, 9-15g
Collection and processing
Excavate in autumn, remove the fibrous roots, wash, dry until soft, knead repeatedly, air dry until there is no hard core, and dry; or after steaming, knead until translucent, and dry.
Remove impurities, wash, moisten, cut thick slices and dry in the sun
Store in a ventilated and dry place to prevent mildew and moth.